Coronavirus COVID-19 situation
Last updated: 8th April 2020
Given the world-wide development in the COVID-19 situation, the Organising Committee in consultation with the ESA council has decided to postpone the ECA 2020 Congress to next year after much consideration. Whilst a difficult decision, our aim is to ensure the health and safety of our attendees.
European Congress of Arachnology will take place in Greifswald from 22-27 August 2021.
Save the date in your calendarsnow!
The scientific and social program will be kept as planned!
We recognise this may be disappointing and result in some inconvenience for those who had planned on attending. We thank you for your understanding and patience in these difficult times.
We are looking forward to meeting you next year and will do our best to make this a memorable meeting.
With our best wishes,
Gabriele Uhl and Peter Michalik on behalf of the organising committee.
Important points concerning the postponement:
- For administrative and financial reason we would be grateful if paid registration could be transferred to the new dates. However, if you would like to cancel your registration, please contact us by email!
- cancellation policy remains as agreed at the time of your registration (see congress website).
- Paid registrations can also be transferred to another person, without extra costs to the participants. Please contact us by email to request a transfer.
- already accepted abstracts remain accepted, and can be freely edited by authors to reflect new research, until June 1, 2021. Again, all you need to do is to send us an email.
- early bird registration deadline is May 1, 2021.
- submission deadline for abstracts is June 1, 2021.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for all communication
Contact | arachnology2020gmailcom